Lirik dan chord lagu KODALINE - ALL I WAN'T
lirik & chord lagu
KODALINE
ALL I WANT
ALL I WANT
C F C
C F C
Am
Am
All I want is
F
All I need is
C
To find somebody
G
I'll find somebody
C F C
C F C
Am
Am
All I want is
F
All I need is
C
To find somebody
G
I'll find somebody
[INT]
Am F C G
Am
All I want is nothing more
C G Am
To hear you knocking at my door
F C
'Cause if I could see your face once more
F C
I could die as a happy man I'm sure
C G Am
To hear you knocking at my door
F C
'Cause if I could see your face once more
F C
I could die as a happy man I'm sure
C F C
When you said your last goodbye
C G Am
I died a little bit inside
F C
I lay in tears in bed all night
F C G
Alone without you by my side
C G Am
I died a little bit inside
F C
I lay in tears in bed all night
F C G
Alone without you by my side
Am
But If you loved me
F
Why did you leave me
C
F
Why did you leave me
C
Take my body
G
Take my body
G
Take my body
Am
All I want is
F
All I need is
C
To find somebody
G
I'll find somebody
C F C
Ooh oh
C G Am
Ooh oh
F C
Ooh oh
F C
Ooh oh
C G Am
Ooh oh
F C
Ooh oh
F C
Ooh oh
C F C
'Cause you brought out the best of me
C G Am
A part of me I'd never seen
F C
You took my soul wiped it clean
F C G
Our love was made for movie screens
C G Am
A part of me I'd never seen
F C
You took my soul wiped it clean
F C G
Our love was made for movie screens
Am
But If you loved me
F
Why did you leave me
C
Take my body
G
Take my body
F
Why did you leave me
C
Take my body
G
Take my body
Am
All I want is
F
All I need is
C
To find somebody
G
I'll find somebody
[INT]
Am F C G
Am
Ooh oh
F
Ooh oh
C
Ooh oh
G
Ooh oh
2X
F
Ooh oh
C
Ooh oh
G
Ooh oh
2X
Komentar
Posting Komentar